FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- PATH | ERP is built and installed for you, while you focus on building your company and increasing your sales/profits. It becomes a living structure, continually being improved by your team’s feedback.
- PATH | ERP is, from the ground up, knitted out of the yarn that is your company, so your people continue to do the work they are used to, with the names and procedures you have always used. No other system can do this.
- PATH | ERP streamlines all work by creating easy to use Pathways.Users answer the right questions at the right time, select from lists, upload forms and photos, get reminders when it matters, and have work done for them in the background.
- PATH | ERP connects with 700 other APPS—no obsolescence, no redundant entry, and a team that has the experience and knowledge to tie it all together.
- PATH | ERP is the only system designed and installed by W&D Specialists for W&D Specialists. Best practices, vital metrics, new methods, regulatory compliance, manufacturer connections, and industry-leading ideas cross-pollinate continually to bring ongoing value to the platform.
PATH works alongside your current accounting system, so you don’t have to switch.
PATH allows you to keep using Office 365, or Gmail/GCal if you are using those tools. The PATH calendar syncs with both systems, and PATH email is designed to work well with both.
PATH is cloud based, so you don’t have to install software or manage any servers. Since it operates using a web browser, you have the flexibility to use it on desktops, laptops, Surface Pros, iPads, MACs, tablets, and smartphones. There are also native mobile apps for use on both iOS and Android devices.
PATH has the capabilities of CRMs, but it is much more. Because the PATH team creates, customizes, and installs it for each dealer, it is a complete solution from a single source. Because it is made to work the way your company works, it is easier to learn and use.
Monthly fees cost less than an entry-level employee, and unlike employees, PATH works 24/7, never has a sick day, and never complains! Fees are also simple – no negative “per seat” penalties or restrictions to worry about. ROI is also fast because PATH improves every part of your operations.
Many systems fail because they are too complex to learn and use. Because PATH is built to operate just like your company does now, there is a low barrier to learning. In addition, PATHWAYS are step-by-step assistants built right into PATH that lead your team through their work using your best practices.
Because PATH is focused on Custom Window & Door Dealers, we know the business thoroughly. PATH is typically installed over a two-week period, with one week of on-site discovery and build meetings followed by a week of refining and final adjustments. After two weeks, PATH is used and the team continues to adjust it using feedback built into the system. Full use is typically achieved after one month.